I’ll take “really dumb but somehow really funny spoofs” for $1000, Alex.
Say hello to Jeffpardy! It’s just like Jeopardy!, except every contestant is named Jeff, every category is called Jeff, every correct answer is Jeff, and host Alex Trebek is (probably) named Jeff. Some delightful weirdo decided to edit a 2014 episode of Jeopardy! — which did feature a “Jeff” category — and edit it into a truly bizarre work of art.
At one point, a contestant responds to one of the clues with, “What is San Francisco?” and Trebek (a.k.a Jeff) has to tell her that’s wrong. Luckily, another contestant rings in with the correct response: “What is Jeff?”
Hey, we warned you this was going to be dumb. But it’s worth a laugh.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow