“Modern Day Aladdin” is the Halloween costume most people never knew they wanted but now desperately need. In a video posted by Mo Khan on Vine and Instagram, “Aladdin” can be seen riding his magic carpet hoverboard down the street, inside a Walmart and even through the drive-through at McDonald’s. The costume is the perfect combination of the Disney character we know and love, and today’s technology-infused culture.
See the full footage of Aladdin’s magical outing in the clip below. Make sure to turn on the volume for maximum nostalgia.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy