The final installment in The Hunger Games franchise is almost upon us (less than a month to go!), and Katniss Everdeen is readying for the epic battle ahead.
Lionsgate released a new TV spot for Mockingjay – Part 2 that charts Katniss’ journey from her first time in the arena to becoming the symbol of the growing rebellion against President Snow.
It all leads up to what looks to be an epic finale. The second half of the teaser goes full-throttle with explosions, tense music, and a final glimpse of Katniss, in her black Mockingjay regalia, taking aim with her bow.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 opens in theaters Nov. 20.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating