If you’re looking for the scariest Halloween trick of all, you’ll have to head up to Canada. Earlier this month, Ontario burger chain The Works unveiled a product they’re calling the Reese PBC—a burger both topped and stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. As one commenter accurately described the burger on Facebook, “shut up!”
The crazy mix of sweet and savory, part of their “Get Stuff’d” campaign, is described as being “stuff’d with Reese Peanut Butter Cups candy right inside our juicy beef patty and topped with crispy onion strings, two strips of smoked bacon and even more Reese Peanut Butter Cups candy!” You get all of that goodness (?) for just $15.98 Canadian dollars (!).
The Works initially tweeted about the new burger on October 22, saying that it was intended to celebrate of National Nut Day. But wouldn’t a Halloween tie-in be much more appropriate? You got your treats (candy) and your trick (they’re stuffed in a burger) all monster-mashed up into one crazy meal.
[h/t First We Feast]
More from FWx:
- Big Mac Sushi Could Convince Anyone to Try a Fast Food Burger
- This Site Wants to Make Sure You Eat Perfectly on Your Next Vacation
- This Guy Drank at 77 Breweries in Just One Day
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears