Whether the thought of eating a Pop-Tart takes you on a trip down memory lane or just back to breakfast this morning, the brand’s latest batch of flavors will be an interesting mix to sample.
Starting in December and lasting through the spring, Kellogg’s will release five new types of the toaster pastries, according to Delish. Ranging from frosted and fruity to savory and sweet, a few of these flavors are sure to surprise you.
The first new variety to hit shelves will be Chocolatey Caramel. These treats will feature a chocolate crust filled with caramel and topped with chocolate and caramel icing, and sound like the right choice for anyone with a sweet tooth. Next up, the company is taking a page from the latest flavor craze sweeping America and introducing Maple Bacon, Pop-Tarts stuffed with maple-bacon filling, and topped with white frosting and savory chunks. Finally, Frosted Watermelon, bright pink and green frosting with a watermelon center, will close out the year.
If you can wait a bit longer to satisfy your toaster pastry craving, Frosted Spring Strawberry is slated to be the first launch of 2016. These Pop-Tarts will combine classic strawberry flavor with the added bonus of cartoon characters printed on the frosting. And last but not least, expected to be available in April, Pink Lemonade will merge lemonade-flavored filling with pink frosting and crunchy pink-and-yellow sprinkles.
We’re already marking our calendars.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement