The artwork for the upcoming Harry Potter play, based on an new original story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany, was just released on Pottermore, Rowling’s catch-all website for all things Potter.
The promo art for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Cursed Child which will be presented in two parts, features a child cowering in an enlarged bird’s nest. J.K. Rowling revealed that the play will be presented in two parts last month, according to Pottermore it is “designed to be seen either on a single day or on consecutive evenings.”
The play is heading to London’s West End in summer 2017.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk