The artwork for the upcoming Harry Potter play, based on an new original story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany, was just released on Pottermore, Rowling’s catch-all website for all things Potter.
The promo art for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Cursed Child which will be presented in two parts, features a child cowering in an enlarged bird’s nest. J.K. Rowling revealed that the play will be presented in two parts last month, according to Pottermore it is “designed to be seen either on a single day or on consecutive evenings.”
The play is heading to London’s West End in summer 2017.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time