Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talked about her role in the Obama Administration response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, at a marathon House hearing Thursday.
But she also listened.
The Democratic presidential frontrunner endured lengthy opening statements, long-winded questions and infighting among committee members during more than six hours of testimony before the Select Committee on Benghazi.
While she didn’t speak, her facial expressions often showed how she felt.
Take a look at this video to see some of Clinton’s most telling reactions during the Benghazi hearing.
Read More: Clinton Faces Benghazi Panel on Capitol Hill
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction