Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talked about her role in the Obama Administration response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, at a marathon House hearing Thursday.
But she also listened.
The Democratic presidential frontrunner endured lengthy opening statements, long-winded questions and infighting among committee members during more than six hours of testimony before the Select Committee on Benghazi.
While she didn’t speak, her facial expressions often showed how she felt.
Take a look at this video to see some of Clinton’s most telling reactions during the Benghazi hearing.
Read More: Clinton Faces Benghazi Panel on Capitol Hill
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate