Caitlyn Jenner is on the move!
PEOPLE can confirm that the I Am Cait star is headed for a multiple-city speaking tour called Up Close and Personal which will kick off next year.
Tickets for the talk as part of the Unique Lives & Experiences series have already gone on sale with the first event happening on Feb. 22. in Toronto, Canada.
Jenner made the emotional and brave decision to reveal her true self to the world in an interview and photoshoot with Vanity Fair earlier this year.
Although there are not specific details of exactly what Jenner will be discussing, there is no doubt that she has a lot to talk about.
In July this year, Jenner gave a powerful and emotional speech as she accepted ESPN’s Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPY Awards.
Jenner movingly described her transitional journey as “eye-opening, inspiring, but also frightening.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization