Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing had teased fans with the promise of a nostalgic music revival at the reveal of his special H&M collection, but few expected the Backstreet Boys.
The famed 90s boy band showed up to the Tuesday event and performed some of their classic hits, including “Larger than Life” and “I Want it That Way”, the Cut reports.
The pleased onlookers included models Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, who were both but wee tikes when the Backstreet Boys first rocked the world’s bodies with their self-titled international debut album in 1996.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow