Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing had teased fans with the promise of a nostalgic music revival at the reveal of his special H&M collection, but few expected the Backstreet Boys.
The famed 90s boy band showed up to the Tuesday event and performed some of their classic hits, including “Larger than Life” and “I Want it That Way”, the Cut reports.
The pleased onlookers included models Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, who were both but wee tikes when the Backstreet Boys first rocked the world’s bodies with their self-titled international debut album in 1996.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time