We all know the drill now. Hamsters take something we love (burritos, Friends) and give it an itsy-bitsy spin that is undeniably adorable.
Hamsters are the Matthew McConaugheys of the animal world. They are going through a renaissance. People are seeing them in a new light. They are no longer the pet you share in elementary school, they are hip rodents with refined palates and active social lives.
This time, our hamster star is gathering his fuzzy pals for a Halloween party. He trick-o-treats, he checks out a spooky house and he binges on sweets – all while wearing a Pizza Rat costume.
This is what the Internet was made for, people. Enjoy it!
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org