We all know the drill now. Hamsters take something we love (burritos, Friends) and give it an itsy-bitsy spin that is undeniably adorable.
Hamsters are the Matthew McConaugheys of the animal world. They are going through a renaissance. People are seeing them in a new light. They are no longer the pet you share in elementary school, they are hip rodents with refined palates and active social lives.
This time, our hamster star is gathering his fuzzy pals for a Halloween party. He trick-o-treats, he checks out a spooky house and he binges on sweets – all while wearing a Pizza Rat costume.
This is what the Internet was made for, people. Enjoy it!
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body