We all know the drill now. Hamsters take something we love (burritos, Friends) and give it an itsy-bitsy spin that is undeniably adorable.
Hamsters are the Matthew McConaugheys of the animal world. They are going through a renaissance. People are seeing them in a new light. They are no longer the pet you share in elementary school, they are hip rodents with refined palates and active social lives.
This time, our hamster star is gathering his fuzzy pals for a Halloween party. He trick-o-treats, he checks out a spooky house and he binges on sweets – all while wearing a Pizza Rat costume.
This is what the Internet was made for, people. Enjoy it!
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy