Wally the Corgi is not only a wildly photogenic Instagram star, but it turns out he’s also a Doctor Who fan. In a new video, the popular pup dresses up as 13 different iterations of the Doctor. For those (nerds) counting along at home, yes, that includes the War Doctor.
Wally begins his journey as a Time Lord appropriately in the garb of The First Doctor, which was originated by William Hartnell back in 1963. Wally then regenerates in his cardboard Tardis before emerging as The Second Doctor (although, perhaps it was his clone?). He then adorably traipses through The Doctor’s many versions, including memorably delightful moments with the Fourth Doctor’s scarf.
The video is so darn cute that it brings to mind one very important question: is there anything preventing the Doctor from regenerating as a corgi?
[ H/T Mashable]
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow