Wally the Corgi is not only a wildly photogenic Instagram star, but it turns out he’s also a Doctor Who fan. In a new video, the popular pup dresses up as 13 different iterations of the Doctor. For those (nerds) counting along at home, yes, that includes the War Doctor.
Wally begins his journey as a Time Lord appropriately in the garb of The First Doctor, which was originated by William Hartnell back in 1963. Wally then regenerates in his cardboard Tardis before emerging as The Second Doctor (although, perhaps it was his clone?). He then adorably traipses through The Doctor’s many versions, including memorably delightful moments with the Fourth Doctor’s scarf.
The video is so darn cute that it brings to mind one very important question: is there anything preventing the Doctor from regenerating as a corgi?
[ H/T Mashable]
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com