Wally the Corgi is not only a wildly photogenic Instagram star, but it turns out he’s also a Doctor Who fan. In a new video, the popular pup dresses up as 13 different iterations of the Doctor. For those (nerds) counting along at home, yes, that includes the War Doctor.
Wally begins his journey as a Time Lord appropriately in the garb of The First Doctor, which was originated by William Hartnell back in 1963. Wally then regenerates in his cardboard Tardis before emerging as The Second Doctor (although, perhaps it was his clone?). He then adorably traipses through The Doctor’s many versions, including memorably delightful moments with the Fourth Doctor’s scarf.
The video is so darn cute that it brings to mind one very important question: is there anything preventing the Doctor from regenerating as a corgi?
[ H/T Mashable]
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far