Set the mood lighting, and get your own gigantic set of white stairs: “Hotline Bling” has called in.
Drake premiered the video for his monster single on Apple Music on Monday, taking hold of the hotline aesthetic for only the beginning and ending. In between there’s Drake, his four outfit changes, and the colorfully lit space periodically filled with dancers. Besides the chic wardrobe, Drizzy also shares some subtle cha-cha-inspired moves to make Timmy Thomas proud.
The song is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, currently tied for his highest charting song ever (“Best I Ever Had”). For a second week, the only song between “Hotline Bling” and the No. 1 spot is “The Hills,” by The Weeknd.
See the video below:
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive