Set the mood lighting, and get your own gigantic set of white stairs: “Hotline Bling” has called in.
Drake premiered the video for his monster single on Apple Music on Monday, taking hold of the hotline aesthetic for only the beginning and ending. In between there’s Drake, his four outfit changes, and the colorfully lit space periodically filled with dancers. Besides the chic wardrobe, Drizzy also shares some subtle cha-cha-inspired moves to make Timmy Thomas proud.
The song is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, currently tied for his highest charting song ever (“Best I Ever Had”). For a second week, the only song between “Hotline Bling” and the No. 1 spot is “The Hills,” by The Weeknd.
See the video below:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy