Set the mood lighting, and get your own gigantic set of white stairs: “Hotline Bling” has called in.
Drake premiered the video for his monster single on Apple Music on Monday, taking hold of the hotline aesthetic for only the beginning and ending. In between there’s Drake, his four outfit changes, and the colorfully lit space periodically filled with dancers. Besides the chic wardrobe, Drizzy also shares some subtle cha-cha-inspired moves to make Timmy Thomas proud.
The song is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, currently tied for his highest charting song ever (“Best I Ever Had”). For a second week, the only song between “Hotline Bling” and the No. 1 spot is “The Hills,” by The Weeknd.
See the video below:
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk