Kanye West has released two new songs on his SoundCloud page, a new version of “Say You Will” and his own version of The Weeknd’s “Tell You Friends.”
The tracks appear to have been uploaded to the site 14 days ago, but weren’t picked up until some of West’s associates shared screenshots of the music on Instagram.
Caroline Shaw appears with additional vocals on “Say You Will,” originally from West’s 2008 album 808s & Heartbreak. The second song, “When I See It,” is a reworked and retitled version of the song he produced for The Weeknd. It’s not yet clear whether either song will appear on his much-anticipated forthcoming album, SWISH, which does not yet have a release date.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow