How do you know if your hamster is broken? YouTube user Ivan Ivanovich recently posted a video of a cage of hamsters with the title, “I think this hamster is broken.” After careful and repeated observation of the video (on a loop, for research purposes, naturally), Ivanovich may be on to something.
The video shows a busy scene of hamsters running amok, but one hamster soon figures out how to rise above the rest and get all the attention for himself. He starts repeatedly back-flipping from the food dish. It’s adorable and compelling, but also completely odd. Like when a Furby‘s motherboard malfunctions or a Roomba goes crazy, but in actual mammal form. Does the furry little friend want to join the hamster circus? Is it Runaway Ralph just waiting for a motorcycle? Or is he simply a malfunctioning mammal desperately in need of some quality time in a hamster wheel? Best to watch the video a few more times and try to figure it out.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement