A little girl who loves going to CVS had a spot-on CVS-themed birthday party.
Sarah Fortune Gill of Fayetteville, Arkansas, recently wrote a blog post about how her daughter Iris loves the store because it has all of her favorite things, so she wanted a CVS-themed fourth birthday party. The fête featured a red-and-white table cloth, cake, and speciality cocktail.
The local CVS changed its sign to read “Happy Birthday, Iris Gill.” The family also claims word about the party got to CVS’s headquarters, which sent over more party supplies, snacks, and prescription bottles filled with mints that could be used in goodie bags.
No word on whether the drug store has hired the youngster as its new spokesperson yet.
Below are a few photos from the event:
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time