Ellie Goulding is the latest addition to Taylor Swift’s squad of guest artists. The duo performed “Love Me Like You Do” during Swift’s 1989 concert tour stop in Arlington, Texas, on Saturday night.
Swift posted a video snapshot of the performance to Instagram, while noting on Twitter that 60,000 concertgoers were in attendance. “What are you waiting for?” she wrote.
“The person about to come out and perform for you is going to perform one of the biggest songs of the entire year,” Swift said while introducing Goulding to the stage. “She is one of my really, really, really good friends. She has an amazing British accent.”
Goulding posted a few photos to social media commemorating the event. She wrote, “After a beautiful night in Dallas w @taylorswift13 am now in New York.”
Goulding joins a number of artists who have guested on stage during Swift’s tour, including Mick Jagger, Selena Gomez, Keith Urban, and Dierks Bentley.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating