Like many of us, Mythbusters’ host Adam Savage was captivated by the repeated viewing of rubber ducks shrieking in abject horror (or was that ennui?). However, instead of just forwarding the Vine to everyone he knew, he decided to try and repeat the experience at home. He is a Mythbuster after all. So, after some tinkering, he unleashed the duck ‘bomb‘ upon the world.
Because he’s an evil genius, he’s taken the experiment one step further. In a new video, he recruited more ducks (and some flamingos) to build an even more nefarious addition to what he dubs his “ultimate duck army bomb.” Not only did he craft this new weapon of mass duck destruction, but he put it out on YouTube so everyone can build their own.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State