In a visit to Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night, Justin Theroux revealed his hobby for collecting a rather odd item: human teeth.
“When I’d go in for like a cleaning or something,” he said, his dentist would “slip me these little bags of teeth. And they’d be in a little biohazard bag. And she’d be all, ‘Don’t worry, I steamed them. And then I’d put them on a dish on the coffee table.'”
New wife Jennifer Aniston has apparently put the kibosh on displaying this collection in their shared home; and a good thing it is, too, because his guests used to mistake it for a bowl of mints.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow