In a visit to Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night, Justin Theroux revealed his hobby for collecting a rather odd item: human teeth.
“When I’d go in for like a cleaning or something,” he said, his dentist would “slip me these little bags of teeth. And they’d be in a little biohazard bag. And she’d be all, ‘Don’t worry, I steamed them. And then I’d put them on a dish on the coffee table.'”
New wife Jennifer Aniston has apparently put the kibosh on displaying this collection in their shared home; and a good thing it is, too, because his guests used to mistake it for a bowl of mints.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time