In a visit to Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night, Justin Theroux revealed his hobby for collecting a rather odd item: human teeth.
“When I’d go in for like a cleaning or something,” he said, his dentist would “slip me these little bags of teeth. And they’d be in a little biohazard bag. And she’d be all, ‘Don’t worry, I steamed them. And then I’d put them on a dish on the coffee table.'”
New wife Jennifer Aniston has apparently put the kibosh on displaying this collection in their shared home; and a good thing it is, too, because his guests used to mistake it for a bowl of mints.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space