On The Tonight Show Wednesday night, Vin Diesel read aloud a gushing text that his seven-year-old daughter texted from her iPhone where she said she loved him and missed him. (Also: a seven-year-old kid has an iPhone?!)
The actor, famous his role in Fast & Furious, visited Jimmy Fallon’s show to promote his upcoming horror film, The Last Witch Hunter, out in theaters October 23. Despite the enthusiasm for her father, Fallon pointed out that Diesel wouldn’t even be able to take her to see the film because it was too scary.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow