In honor of the 15th anniversary of the premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO has teamed up with personalized emoticon app Bitmoji to launch a set of illustrations that look like Seinfeld creator Larry David.
In the special Curb section of the Bitmoji website, one figure shows him wearing khakis, while another shows him stretched out on the couch. His signature catchphrase — “prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay good” — is there, along with “social assassin,” the term co-star Jeff Garlin used to describe the offensive, blunt comments that David always makes.
Cute, though we’d rather see HBO make more seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm than Curb Your Enthusiasm emoticons.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve