In honor of the 15th anniversary of the premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO has teamed up with personalized emoticon app Bitmoji to launch a set of illustrations that look like Seinfeld creator Larry David.
In the special Curb section of the Bitmoji website, one figure shows him wearing khakis, while another shows him stretched out on the couch. His signature catchphrase — “prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay good” — is there, along with “social assassin,” the term co-star Jeff Garlin used to describe the offensive, blunt comments that David always makes.
Cute, though we’d rather see HBO make more seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm than Curb Your Enthusiasm emoticons.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer