In honor of the 15th anniversary of the premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO has teamed up with personalized emoticon app Bitmoji to launch a set of illustrations that look like Seinfeld creator Larry David.
In the special Curb section of the Bitmoji website, one figure shows him wearing khakis, while another shows him stretched out on the couch. His signature catchphrase — “prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay good” — is there, along with “social assassin,” the term co-star Jeff Garlin used to describe the offensive, blunt comments that David always makes.
Cute, though we’d rather see HBO make more seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm than Curb Your Enthusiasm emoticons.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time