In honor of the 15th anniversary of the premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO has teamed up with personalized emoticon app Bitmoji to launch a set of illustrations that look like Seinfeld creator Larry David.
In the special Curb section of the Bitmoji website, one figure shows him wearing khakis, while another shows him stretched out on the couch. His signature catchphrase — “prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay good” — is there, along with “social assassin,” the term co-star Jeff Garlin used to describe the offensive, blunt comments that David always makes.
Cute, though we’d rather see HBO make more seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm than Curb Your Enthusiasm emoticons.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating