Donald Trump made a calculated attempt to steal the show during Tuesday’s Democratic Debate—even though he wasn’t on stage.
The Republican frontrunner live-tweeted the debate, egging on his followers and taking shots at the Democrats, but he wasn’t too pleased by what he saw.
Here are some of Trump’s best Tweets:
On Sanders saying that “black lives matter:”
Hillary Clinton’s email scandal:
On the Democratic field:
On how bored he was:
By the end of the night, Trump had added some 60,000 Twitter followers according to analysis by Vocativ. Sanders had accumulated a further 28,000 while Clinton attracted a mere 10,000 new followers.
And in a surprise tweet Wednesday morning, Trump praised Hillary Clinton’s performance:
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.