Democrats faced off in their first presidential debate Tuesday, and we want to know who you think won the night. So take our informal, unscientific poll below.
Hillary Clinton came into the debate needing to assuage nervous supporters surprised by the strength of Bernie Sanders’ challenge. Sanders came into the night needing to build on his momentum. And underdogs Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee needed to introduce themselves on a national stage for the first time. Vote for who you think won the debate.
DISCLAIMER: This web poll is not scientific. It reflects opinions of site visitors who voluntarily participate. Results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time