Democrats faced off in their first presidential debate Tuesday, and we want to know who you think won the night. So take our informal, unscientific poll below.
Hillary Clinton came into the debate needing to assuage nervous supporters surprised by the strength of Bernie Sanders’ challenge. Sanders came into the night needing to build on his momentum. And underdogs Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee needed to introduce themselves on a national stage for the first time. Vote for who you think won the debate.
DISCLAIMER: This web poll is not scientific. It reflects opinions of site visitors who voluntarily participate. Results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out