Democrats faced off in their first presidential debate Tuesday, and we want to know who you think won the night. So take our informal, unscientific poll below.
Hillary Clinton came into the debate needing to assuage nervous supporters surprised by the strength of Bernie Sanders’ challenge. Sanders came into the night needing to build on his momentum. And underdogs Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee needed to introduce themselves on a national stage for the first time. Vote for who you think won the debate.
DISCLAIMER: This web poll is not scientific. It reflects opinions of site visitors who voluntarily participate. Results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating