A Montana man using his GoPro to capture footage of a pit of rattlesnakes temporarily lost the device when one of the snakes being filmed struck the camera and it fell into the reptile den.
Michael Delaney was able to use a hockey stick to retrieve his gadget from the pit of predators.
Delaney also wrote about the incident on his Facebook.
“Just got some great rattlesnake footage, the GoPro was knocked off the stick from a snake striking it and landed in a ball of snakes,” he said. “Fished it out with a hockey stick, just got done cleaning the venom off my GoPro.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time