A Montana man using his GoPro to capture footage of a pit of rattlesnakes temporarily lost the device when one of the snakes being filmed struck the camera and it fell into the reptile den.
Michael Delaney was able to use a hockey stick to retrieve his gadget from the pit of predators.
Delaney also wrote about the incident on his Facebook.
“Just got some great rattlesnake footage, the GoPro was knocked off the stick from a snake striking it and landed in a ball of snakes,” he said. “Fished it out with a hockey stick, just got done cleaning the venom off my GoPro.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve