Chris Pratt may have emerged as “the brightest leading man” in a long time, but apparently, there are still tons of New Yorkers who have absolutely no idea who he is.
In a speak peek of this week’s episode of Billy on the Street, comedian Billy Eichner ran around Manhattan with Chris Pratt, offering a dollar to anyone who could identify the actor. Even though Pratt has starred in several of the biggest films of the past year, many people didn’t recognize him at all.
First, Eichner approaches a couple, and gives them a hint: “You know, Guardians of the Galaxy?” They say they don’t watch TV, to which Eichner responds, “It’s movies! You think he’s still slumming on NBC?”
One person thought Pratt was Chris Evans, while another thought he was “Liam.” (Hemsworth, perhaps?) Finally, a woman named Renee correctly identifies Pratt — but still isn’t nearly as excited as Eichner wants her to be.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022