Campbell’s Soup has released a heartwarming ad to promote its special-edition Star Wars cans that celebrate all kinds of families. In the viral spot, two dads take turns doing their best impressions of Darth Vader, recounting his famous line, “Luke, I am your father” — heavy breathing and all — as they spoon-feed their toddler son. The one parent whose impersonation of the villain is clearly inferior resorts to making his best Chewbacca noises instead.
The Star Wars-themed soup cans are one of many products pegged to the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement