Campbell’s Soup has released a heartwarming ad to promote its special-edition Star Wars cans that celebrate all kinds of families. In the viral spot, two dads take turns doing their best impressions of Darth Vader, recounting his famous line, “Luke, I am your father” — heavy breathing and all — as they spoon-feed their toddler son. The one parent whose impersonation of the villain is clearly inferior resorts to making his best Chewbacca noises instead.
The Star Wars-themed soup cans are one of many products pegged to the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022