Campbell’s Soup has released a heartwarming ad to promote its special-edition Star Wars cans that celebrate all kinds of families. In the viral spot, two dads take turns doing their best impressions of Darth Vader, recounting his famous line, “Luke, I am your father” — heavy breathing and all — as they spoon-feed their toddler son. The one parent whose impersonation of the villain is clearly inferior resorts to making his best Chewbacca noises instead.
The Star Wars-themed soup cans are one of many products pegged to the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization