TV and Broadway actor Neil Patrick Harris shared a video on Facebook of his adorable twins singing — and the clip has racked up more than 1.1 million views since it was posted Thursday morning.
In the clip, his son, Gideon, hums the theme to Star Wars and mistakenly calls Facebook “Book Face,” while his daughter, Harper, sings “Good Morning” from Singin’ in the Rain. Harris’s husband David Burtka also makes a brief appearance. The only downside is that the How I Met Your Mother star does not sing himself.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was