A video of a cop in San Diego has been going viral for a somewhat unexpected reason. The clip shows the police officer reenacting a dance that rapper Silentó does in his music video for “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot Sunday with some children.
10 News reports that the officer, John Larson, was on duty while the San Diego Chargers were playing the Cleveland Browns, and that the kids he danced with were young football players themselves and part of the El Cajon Falcons Football Team.
“Contrary to popular belief, we don’t take dance classes in the police academy,” the department wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time