A video of a cop in San Diego has been going viral for a somewhat unexpected reason. The clip shows the police officer reenacting a dance that rapper Silentó does in his music video for “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot Sunday with some children.
10 News reports that the officer, John Larson, was on duty while the San Diego Chargers were playing the Cleveland Browns, and that the kids he danced with were young football players themselves and part of the El Cajon Falcons Football Team.
“Contrary to popular belief, we don’t take dance classes in the police academy,” the department wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up