Get ready to bust out some cubicle dancing when you watch this video featuring some seriously smooth moves from dancers of all ages.
The folks at SoulPancake filmed dancers aged less than a year all the way up to 100 in order to show that age is nothing but a number—when it comes to dancing. While technically they didn’t find a dancer who was exactly 100, according to the YouTube description, they instead found “a gentleman who is 105.” That’s obviously close enough to prove that regardless of age, sometimes you just have to get down.
Whether you’re an eager eight-year-old, a 17-year-old who isn’t too cool for some eyebrow dancing, a 51-year-old with a dizzying signature move or an 82-year-old who just wants to shake it off, this video proves that sometimes the spirit just moves you to bust out the sprinkler, the whip, the nae nae, the running man, the cabbage patch or whatever you want to call your best bar mitzvah moves.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart