To make an alternate version of Will Butler’s “Anna” video from earlier this year, director Brantley Gutierrez enlisted Emma Stone and the famous Queen Mary ship, located in Long Beach, California.
Stone dances like no one’s watching through an array of set pieces inspired by old Hollywood musicals in the video, which features choreography from Ryan Heffington, best known for Sia’s “Chandelier.” “Anna” is a treat, and should tide Stone fans looking for throwback Hollywood glamour over until La La Land, the musical she’s making with Ryan Gosling and director Damien Chazelle (Whiplash), arrives next year.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism