Rihanna’s eighth album has been kept under wraps, but the singer revealed a bit more on Wednesday: It’ll be called Anti and features art from Israeli artist Roy Nachum.
Though no release date has been announced, Rihanna did post on Instagram that it was ‘coming soon.’
The star made headlines earlier in the week for controversial comments about Rachel Dolezal, the former Washington NAACP leader who was accused of presenting herself as black when both her parents are white. For a cover story in Vanity Fair‘s latest issue, Rihanna said she thinks of Dolezal as “a bit of a hero because she kind of flipped on society a bit.”
Anti will be Rihanna’s first album in more than three years, which Jay Z says is because “she wants it to be perfect.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time