A version of Instagram with nudity in it? It’s not going to happen, the company said Wednesday.
Eyebrows were raised when Instagram co-founder and CEO Kevin Systrom said on Tuesday that there “have been discussions” about an R-rated version of Instagram, according to Vanity Fair.
Speaking to Katie Couric at Vanity Fair’s New Establishment Summit in San Francisco, Systrom said that the problem was that “the question becomes, who decides what’s R-rated?”
An Instagram spokesperson on Wednesday told NBC News that the company never had plans to build a separate version of the photo-sharing service and is not considering building…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization