Frozen may have come out two years ago, but kids just can’t let it go, and many of them will inevitably want to dress up as the protagonist, Elsa. That includes a young boy named Caiden, who told his dad, Paul Henson, about his plan.
Henson was totally on board and posted his response on Facebook, where it has been shared several thousand times:
“Keep your masculine bulls–t and slutty kids costumes,” Henson wrote. “Halloween is about children pretending to be their favorite characters. Just so happens, this week his is a princess.”
Henson also noted that Caiden wants him to join in on the fun and go as Elsa’s sister, Anna, and he’s on board with that too.
“It’s important for children to know that their parents will stand by them no matter what,” Henson told the Huffington Post. “Why shame him for wanting to be a princess?” Henson continued. “When little girls want to be superheroes, it’s cute. Why isn’t it the same for a little boy that wants to be a princess?”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time