Frozen may have come out two years ago, but kids just can’t let it go, and many of them will inevitably want to dress up as the protagonist, Elsa. That includes a young boy named Caiden, who told his dad, Paul Henson, about his plan.
Henson was totally on board and posted his response on Facebook, where it has been shared several thousand times:
“Keep your masculine bulls–t and slutty kids costumes,” Henson wrote. “Halloween is about children pretending to be their favorite characters. Just so happens, this week his is a princess.”
Henson also noted that Caiden wants him to join in on the fun and go as Elsa’s sister, Anna, and he’s on board with that too.
“It’s important for children to know that their parents will stand by them no matter what,” Henson told the Huffington Post. “Why shame him for wanting to be a princess?” Henson continued. “When little girls want to be superheroes, it’s cute. Why isn’t it the same for a little boy that wants to be a princess?”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow