Frozen may have come out two years ago, but kids just can’t let it go, and many of them will inevitably want to dress up as the protagonist, Elsa. That includes a young boy named Caiden, who told his dad, Paul Henson, about his plan.
Henson was totally on board and posted his response on Facebook, where it has been shared several thousand times:
“Keep your masculine bulls–t and slutty kids costumes,” Henson wrote. “Halloween is about children pretending to be their favorite characters. Just so happens, this week his is a princess.”
Henson also noted that Caiden wants him to join in on the fun and go as Elsa’s sister, Anna, and he’s on board with that too.
“It’s important for children to know that their parents will stand by them no matter what,” Henson told the Huffington Post. “Why shame him for wanting to be a princess?” Henson continued. “When little girls want to be superheroes, it’s cute. Why isn’t it the same for a little boy that wants to be a princess?”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up