Frozen may have come out two years ago, but kids just can’t let it go, and many of them will inevitably want to dress up as the protagonist, Elsa. That includes a young boy named Caiden, who told his dad, Paul Henson, about his plan.
Henson was totally on board and posted his response on Facebook, where it has been shared several thousand times:
“Keep your masculine bulls–t and slutty kids costumes,” Henson wrote. “Halloween is about children pretending to be their favorite characters. Just so happens, this week his is a princess.”
Henson also noted that Caiden wants him to join in on the fun and go as Elsa’s sister, Anna, and he’s on board with that too.
“It’s important for children to know that their parents will stand by them no matter what,” Henson told the Huffington Post. “Why shame him for wanting to be a princess?” Henson continued. “When little girls want to be superheroes, it’s cute. Why isn’t it the same for a little boy that wants to be a princess?”
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year