Microsoft’s Surface Pro—a tablet with the technical specifications of a laptop—is getting an upgrade. During a presentation Oct. 6 in New York City, the company unveiled a new version, the Surface Pro 4. The device, starting at $899, includes upgrade such as fingerprint sensor on the keyboard, a new pen for writing and drawing on the screen, and more powerful internal hardware. The device will compete in an increasingly crowded space that will soon include Google’s Pixel C and Apple’s iPad Pro. Here’s a closer look at the hardware.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization