If you’re craving a McDonald’s Egg McMuffin for lunch, you can do that. And if you want one for dinner, you can now do that too. That’s because McDonald’s launches its much-anticipated all-day breakfast Tuesday in a bid to boost its business.
It’s a strategy McDonald’s is hoping will inject a much-needed spark into flailing domestic sales. The Oakbrook, Il.-based company is also trying to compete with restaurants like Taco Bell and Starbucks, which have experienced spikes in overall sales due to their morning offerings.
Don’t count on the full breakfast menu, however—McGriddle sandwiches, cinnamon melts and “Big Breakfast” platters are off the table off-hours. And critics argue that while breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, grabbing a sausage biscuit on the go daily might not be the best thing for your arteries.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time