These superhero Post-It murals first went viral when Ben Brucker shared pictures of his office’s redecorating project on Reddit in April.
Fast forward a few months later and it was time for the San Francisco company’s Post-It art to come down. Brucker posted a follow-up video to YouTube of him and his coworkers clearing the walls of their office with a leaf blower. The video features the workers using the yard-cleaning machine to destroy the Post-It likenesses of heroes including Iron Man, Wonder Woman and Batman. It ends with the words “Back to work” flashing across the screen.
“4 months and 1 leaf blower later, the post-its had to come down. Nothing lasts forever…,” Brucker captioned the video that was posted on Sunday.
While blasting the murals with a leaf blower probably didn’t make the cleanup process any easier, it certainly made it more fun to watch.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms