The cover of Cosmopolitan‘s November issue features Kris Jenner and all five of her famous daughters. It’s the first time that the females of the Kardashian-Jenner clan have graced the cover of a magazine together in four years.
Kendall, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris and Kylie appear on the magazine’s 50th anniversary edition posed in white button-downs with the words “America’s First Family” emblazoned over them. Since the cover was released, many have taken to social media to air their grievances about the reality star family’s newest branding. People’s main problem with the moniker seems to be that the country already has a first family, the Obamas.
However, the Kardashian Kweens’ Instagram posts suggest they couldn’t be happier with their 16-page spread.
And who knows? If #Kanye2020 pans out, a Kardashian may just end up as first lady.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror