Are your hands already full of pizza but you desperately need a way to hold another piece of the cheesy greatness? Well, the Portable Pizza Pouch is the perfect solution to your problem.
This revolutionary invention consists of a triangular ziplock bag attached to a woven lanyard that allows you to wear your slice around your neck. It’s an accessory that seems appropriate for all occasions.
The pizza pocket is available online through Stupidiotic for just $8.
“No one should ever be without pizza,” the product description reads. “Sadly, (often tragically) pizza is not always available for immediate hand-to-mouth consumption. Prepare yourself. Keep and carry a backup slice with this specially designed Pizza Pouch. A durable zip-lock sealing neck-strap pie slice device. Always fresh and ready.”
And just when you thought the pouch couldn’t be any more flawless, the site mentions an added perk to rocking the innovative necklace.
“BONUS: Just wearing this Pizza Pouch will instantly make you more popular and attractive. It’s a bold (and delicious) fashion statement.”
Pizza Rat should’ve looked into this.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization