Pop singer Taylor Swift was joined on stage by rapper Nelly and the band HAIM for a rendition of “Hot in Herre” during her Tuesday night concert at the Scottrade Center arena in St. Louis, Missouri.
The singer is known for inviting guests on stage during her 1989 tour stops. This past Saturday, Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones brought the house down in Nashville when the two sang the group’s classic hit “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow