A Katy Perry fan at the Rock in Rio festival gave the singer a bit of a surprise after being invited onstage Sunday: the young woman, dressed in a smiley face bra, began showering the singer with gropes and kisses on the cheek and neck.
The girl (apparently named Rayane, though the pronunciation seemed to get lost in translation) did not stop kissing and touching Perry for several minutes onstage, at times appearing to make the singer rather uncomfortable, though she remained poised and joked that the girl must be rolling (or using MDMA) and that she needed water.
Perry sent Rayane off the stage with a pat on the butt, prompting the girl to swoop back for one last grab before she left. “You’re not my first,” Perry said, “and you won’t be my last.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer