Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, home to sets from all the Harry Potter films, is launching something extra special this holiday season: Dinner in the Hogwarts Great Hall.
At the event, which will take place on Dec. 3, guests will be served at tables of 10. Your ticket includes a wand (yes!) and two courses of a Christmas dinner “with all the trimmings” on the authentic set. The Hogwarts dining room and studio, including the Gryffindor common room, will be decorated for the holidays just as they were in the films.
Guests can also expect flaming Christmas puddings and hams studded with cherries, festive dessert bowls on Platform 9 3/4, Butterbeer, music and dancing.
So get your Weasley Christmas sweaters ready, and remember you’re not alone if you’re not celebrating the holiday for religious reasons. J.K. Rowling confirmed that all religions are represented at Hogwarts.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time