Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, home to sets from all the Harry Potter films, is launching something extra special this holiday season: Dinner in the Hogwarts Great Hall.
At the event, which will take place on Dec. 3, guests will be served at tables of 10. Your ticket includes a wand (yes!) and two courses of a Christmas dinner “with all the trimmings” on the authentic set. The Hogwarts dining room and studio, including the Gryffindor common room, will be decorated for the holidays just as they were in the films.
Guests can also expect flaming Christmas puddings and hams studded with cherries, festive dessert bowls on Platform 9 3/4, Butterbeer, music and dancing.
So get your Weasley Christmas sweaters ready, and remember you’re not alone if you’re not celebrating the holiday for religious reasons. J.K. Rowling confirmed that all religions are represented at Hogwarts.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy