When mom is away, dad will…perform an epic dance to Katy Perry’s “E.T.” At least that’s what this dad did when he walked in on his kids jamming out to the song.
The video starts with a little girl waving her pom-poms around to the music as her baby sibling sits in a bouncy seat. Dad enters the room carrying a laundry basket but quickly drops everything to join in on the fun. He busts out the robot and even incorporates the pom-poms into his routine, all while mouthing the lyrics to the song.
The video was posted on YouTube with a caption explaining that the footage was captured by a hidden camera that the kids’ mom set up so their grandma could see them doing cute things.
We think we can all agree that what she actually caught on tape is even better.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working