When mom is away, dad will…perform an epic dance to Katy Perry’s “E.T.” At least that’s what this dad did when he walked in on his kids jamming out to the song.
The video starts with a little girl waving her pom-poms around to the music as her baby sibling sits in a bouncy seat. Dad enters the room carrying a laundry basket but quickly drops everything to join in on the fun. He busts out the robot and even incorporates the pom-poms into his routine, all while mouthing the lyrics to the song.
The video was posted on YouTube with a caption explaining that the footage was captured by a hidden camera that the kids’ mom set up so their grandma could see them doing cute things.
We think we can all agree that what she actually caught on tape is even better.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This