Runway modeling and taking selfies. Both are things that you might do if you feel self-confident. Fashion house Dolce & Gabbana has managed to combine them to create what may be the most narcissistic thing ever: models taking selfies on the runway.
That’s right, models at Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Fashion Show on Sunday busted out smartphones to take selfies while modeling. The photos were then posted real-time to the designer’s Instagram account where they quickly racked up tens of thousands of likes. Narcissism sells, apparently.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up