Runway modeling and taking selfies. Both are things that you might do if you feel self-confident. Fashion house Dolce & Gabbana has managed to combine them to create what may be the most narcissistic thing ever: models taking selfies on the runway.
That’s right, models at Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Fashion Show on Sunday busted out smartphones to take selfies while modeling. The photos were then posted real-time to the designer’s Instagram account where they quickly racked up tens of thousands of likes. Narcissism sells, apparently.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space