Runway modeling and taking selfies. Both are things that you might do if you feel self-confident. Fashion house Dolce & Gabbana has managed to combine them to create what may be the most narcissistic thing ever: models taking selfies on the runway.
That’s right, models at Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Fashion Show on Sunday busted out smartphones to take selfies while modeling. The photos were then posted real-time to the designer’s Instagram account where they quickly racked up tens of thousands of likes. Narcissism sells, apparently.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart