Kanye West told Vanity Fair that his presidential run is no joke. The rapper and designer said he’s “definitely” still thinking of running in 2020.
He also discussed the audience’s surprising but encouraging reaction to his seemingly spontaneous announcement at the 2015 Video Music Awards:
West went on to pitch himself as a DC outsider. “I hate politics. I’m not a politician at all. I care about the truth and I just care about human beings. I just want everyone to win, that’s all I can say, and I think we can,” he said in the interview.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer