Emily Blunt, Salma Hayek, Andrew Garfield and Jack Black added their names to the list of celebrities willing to stand up on live TV and read online insults about themselves on Wednesday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! The actors became the latest bunch to participate in Kimmel’s special “Mean Tweets” week.
Blunt seems to take the offensive remark about her voice to heart, while Garfield bursts out laughing at the question, “Is Andrew Garfield trying to do his utter best to look like a pedophile that lives in an RV.”
Black gets slammed with what may be the meanest put-down of the night when he reads aloud a tweets that asks if he is married because “that’s f***in gross.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time