Selena Gomez got a little help from her friends for her new “Same Old Love” video—no, not the Taylor Swift #squad, but 800 of her biggest superfans. Last week the singer held a private meet-and-greet event for the Selenators in Los Angeles, where instead of getting the first look at the “Same Old Love” video, they become a part of it. The singer took the stage to perform her new single, which was co-written by Charli XCX and produced by Benny Blanco and Stargate, and incorporated footage of the audience into the final product, which you can watch below via Apple Music. Gomez’s second solo album, Revival, drops Oct. 9.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears