Taylor Swift may have just met her future back up dancer … 7-year-old Dylan Barnes.
Barnes, who appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about his viral video where he freestyle dances to Swift’s hit “Shake It Off,” was gifted tickets to the singer’s show by DeGeneres who said she hoped he would be able to go “backstage to meet Taylor.”
However, it looks like Barnes did more than just meet Swift. In a new Instagram video posted by the singer, the little boy can be seen dancing with her to the popular song.
“Finally got to meet Dylan, the 7-year-old who passionately danced to “Shake It Off” on Ellen – and this happened,” Swift captioned the video.
Mojdeh Barnes, Dylan’s mom, was quick to thank the superstar for making his dreams come true. “Thank you @taylorswift13 for making #persianbigred dreams come true! You are a class act! #shakeitoff #TaylorSwift,” she tweeted.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving