Taylor Swift may have just met her future back up dancer … 7-year-old Dylan Barnes.
Barnes, who appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about his viral video where he freestyle dances to Swift’s hit “Shake It Off,” was gifted tickets to the singer’s show by DeGeneres who said she hoped he would be able to go “backstage to meet Taylor.”
However, it looks like Barnes did more than just meet Swift. In a new Instagram video posted by the singer, the little boy can be seen dancing with her to the popular song.
“Finally got to meet Dylan, the 7-year-old who passionately danced to “Shake It Off” on Ellen – and this happened,” Swift captioned the video.
Mojdeh Barnes, Dylan’s mom, was quick to thank the superstar for making his dreams come true. “Thank you @taylorswift13 for making #persianbigred dreams come true! You are a class act! #shakeitoff #TaylorSwift,” she tweeted.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com