A Michigan woman has picked a strangely shaped fruit out of her garden.
While going about her normal green-thumb business, Marie Davidek came across an extraordinary tomato — this red fruit looked remarkably like a duck.
Davidek described her surprise at finding the tomato with an uncanny bird resemblance.
“I thought gee, that’s kind of strange,” she said. “And then I put him down and looked at him and thought, to me, he looks like a duck.”
Davidek said she and husband Bob plan to wait to eat the unique tomato for as long as possible. She hopes that sharing her story will help others discover their own green thumbs.
“This is really something that I think a lot of people should see,” she said. “Maybe somebody else will start doing a garden.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve