Ryan Adams’ much anticipated Taylor Swift cover album has finally arrived on iTunes, and the pop songstress couldn’t be more thrilled.
Adams has slowly been teasing fans with snippets from the album, first releasing a series of videos from the recording studio, then dropping his cover of Swift’s hit “Bad Blood” on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 radio show last Tuesday. On Monday, Adams released 13 covers of songs from Swift’s 1989 album, to the joy of Adams and Swift fans alike.
Swift, who previously said that Adams’ country music stylings had inspired her own songwriting, tweeted out this adorable kitty meme a few hours before it was released — showing that, like many of her fans, she couldn’t contain her excitement for the album.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization