Ahmed Mohamed, the Texas teenager who was arrested after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb, has received an outpouring of encouragement and support in the past three days: President Obama told him to bring his clock to the White House, Hillary Clinton told him “stay curious and keep building” and Mark Zuckerberg invited him to swing by Facebook’s headquarters.
Now in the wake of the #IStandWithAhmed hashtag, Spotify is getting in on the action, sending the 14-year-old “good vibes & upbeat jams” with a playlist that’s full of positive messages from artists like Daft Punk, Mos Def, Katy Perry and Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis. (Hey Spotify, you missed some good ones—where are the good vibes for Thomas Dolby’s “She Blinded Me With Science” and the Dandy Warhols’ “I Am a Scientist”?)
Listen to the playlist here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve